How to manage the visibility of your fundraising page ?
When you create your fundraising page, the “indexing” allows your page to be visible into the search engines on the Internet (Google, Yahoo, Bing…).
If you do not want your fundraising page to appear in the search results, please folow those steps:
1. Log in with your email and password (on the top right corner)
2. Click on the fundraising page
3. Go to the "edit" tab of your Alvarum page (on the top, left)
4. Go to “Change advanced settings” and then go to “Page indexation options”
5. Uncheck the boxe "Enable indexation of my page by search engines (Google, Yahoo, ...)" then click on “Submit”
Note : the “Enable indexation of my page by the event homepage and Alvarum websites” box allows the fundraising page to be visible on Alvarum.
Please note that the modifications of the indexing settings are effective in about 10 days due to search engines functionning.