How can I edit my fundraising page
In order to personalize your fundraising page, please folow those steps:
1. Go to en.alvarum.com
2. Log in with your mail and password (on the top right corner)
3. Click on the page you want to personnalize
4. Go to the "edit" tab of your Alvarum page (on the top, left) and then:
- "Change main picture" to set a new picture on your page.
- "Change content" to personnalize the title, text and give a fundraising goal
- "Change look and feel" to change the colors on your page or insert your own banner on the top of the page (click then on "My template" and select the picture from your computer).
- "Change advanced settings" to change the url of the page, the thank you message to your donors, the communication and closing options of the page.
How to manage the visibility of your fundraising page ?
When you create your fundraising page, the “indexing” allows your page to be visible into the search engines on the Internet (Google, Yahoo, Bing…). If you do not want your fundraising page to appear in the search results, please folow those steps: ...
How to create or edit a group page?
Create a new group page As fundraiser you can create a group page directly from your Alvarum page. Log in into your account, select the relevant page and go to the "My group" section in the edit tab of the page. Here you will click on the link ...
How to change my fundraising goal
You can change the fundraising goal that appears on your page, to do so please follow those steps: 1. Follow this link: https://www.alvarum.com/login 2. Enter your mail address and your password 3. Click on your fundraising page 4. Follow Edit > ...
How to change the closing date of my Alvarum page ?
Warning: Once the closing date of your Alvarum page has passed, your page will no longer be able to receive any donation. You will not be able to re-open it yourself. To postpone the ending of your fundraiser before it is closed, you can do the ...
Recruit fundraisers for an event - the Challenge page
What is a Challenge page? The Challenge page allows you to recruit fundraisers for a specific event. Like all our pages dedicated to recruitment, the Challenge page is designed to fit any device (PCs, smartphones, tablets) and allow a smooth ...