How to change the closing date of my Alvarum page ?
Warning: Once the closing date of your Alvarum page has passed, your page will no longer be able to receive any donation.
You will not be able to re-open it yourself.
To postpone the ending of your fundraiser before it is closed, you can do the following:
- Log into your Alvarum account
- Go to the "edit" tab of your Alvarum page
- Click on "Change advanced settings"
- Click on "Set or change donation closing date"
- Enter the date on which you want to end your fundraising.
If your page is part of a campaign, the closing date is chosen by the charity you are fundraising for. You cannot modify it.
Please contact the Alvarum support if you have any problem with the closing of your page.